Online stationery and labels via LabelsToGo.co.uk
There is more to Software Systems Europe than great software; through LabelsToGo.co.uk we also offer a vast range of self-adhesive labels which includes sprocket-fed computer labels, A4 Laser Sheets, On Roll, Direct Thermal, Thermal Transfer and sheet labels. In addition to stock items we also supply printer consumables, continuous stationery, swing tickets, work tickets, thermal tickets.
Our philosophy is to work with our customers. The experience we have enables us to fully understand your needs which together with our knowledge and expertise enables us to match the most suitable products to your requirements. if you wish we will gladly help you and advise you on a suitable solution for a particular application. Our labels include:
- A4 Laser/Inkjet labels;
- Bespoke labels;
- Roll-fed and thermal labels;
- Sprocket fed labels.
A4 Laser/Inkjet labels:
With laser and inkjet printing currently established as the fastest growing variable print technology in the office, Software Systems' A4 labels are multi-purpose labels designed for use in laser and inkjet printers, and photocopiers, offering fantastic value for money and trouble free operation. The labels are designed to give excellent toner adhesion for laser and photocopiers, as well as rapid ink absorption required by today's inkjet printers. The permanent adhesive will give superb initial tack and ultimate bond which makes the labels ideal for use as address labels for envelopes, parcel and pallets etc.
A4 label presentation, the technology and its uses, have continued to expand in terms of complexity, availability and market share. The driving force behind this technology shift is the continuing switch from dot matrix overprinting to faster, quieter, improved definition and higher versatility A4 printers such as laser and inkjet models.
We sell a wide range of bespoke A4 labels which can feature special print back and face, or include dry-lap areas, special cuts and perforations.
Roll-fed and thermal labels:
Software Systems provide unrivalled expertise in manufacturing labels for thermal energy printers. We also supply a comprehensive range of thermal transfer ribbons. All of our thermal labels come on rolls. Thermal printers are undoubtedly the most practical and widely used tools for generating variable information labels. They offer end users the ability to print labels on demand. Text graphics and bar codes can easily be created and printed directly onto a label.
The following is a list of all the materials that are available for any of the labels listed on this website:
For laser printers:
- Translucent Paper labels: translucent frosted appearance, blends with colour of background on application;
- Coloured Material labels: red, yellow, blue, green, orange, pink and purple available as standard colours. Pantone references available on request;
- Fluorescent labels: luminous dayglo colours: orange, yellow, green and pink;
- Colourwashed labels: any colour matched to exact Pantone references;
- White Blockout labels: opaque appearance, use to block out or cover up existing content.
For laser printers and photocopiers:
- Clear Polyester labels: transparent labels with a glossy appearance;
- Matt Translucent Labels: matt finish Polyester labels, clear on application;
- Gloss White Labels: white paper material, high gloss finish;
- Gold Metallic Labels: gold coloured, semi-gloss paper material;
- Silver Metallic Labels: silver coloured, semi-gloss paper material;
- Matt White Polyester: matt finish, white polyester material,
water and weather proof adhesive;
- Matt White Polyethylene: matt finish, white polyethylene, material,
water and weather proof adhesive. A very durable material capable of expansion
and contraction with the surface it is applied to.
For inkjet printers:
- Matt White High Resolution Labels: Matt finish, high resolution white paper material, eliminates feathering for very clear text and graphics;
- Gloss White Photo Quality Labels: Gloss finish, photo quality white paper material, for near perfect high quality photos, images and text;
- Glass Clear Polyester Labels: Gloss finish, totally glass clear polyester material, for high quality print on durable transparent labels.